- Pet your dog or cat for a few more minutes than usual today.
- Volunteer to do community service.
- Take a child to experience something new.
- Try picturing an adult who drives you crazy as the sweet little child s/he was, whom you would love despite his or her flaws.
- If you have a teenage child who is driving you crazy, look at his or her face while s/he is sleeping.
- Invent a better way of writing “his or her,” and “she or he,” and tell me about it.
- Give away a possession you love to someone who would appreciate it.
- If you live a cluttered life, spend an hour today organizing the room you spend the most time in.
- Close your eyes and take three slow, deep breaths.
Click this word to find meaning within words: