Here’s an oxymoron: Conservative Think Tank.
Tired of the same, old expressions? Try these Daisybrain expressions!
- Surprise: Flibber me jibblets!
- What?: Flerp?
- Term of endearment: Sheboygan (Call your special person, “My sweet little Sheboygan.”)
- A cleaning frenzy: Cleanstrosity
- Good aardvark seeks cool beetle teeth.
- Gleeful, teenage deer keeps feeling free.
- Eerie, moody queen bee pees weekly.
- Soon, cooks see beer igloos, too.
Here’s something odd: The last three Presidents – “Bill Clinton,” “George W. Bush,” & “Barack Obama” – each have 11 letters in their names. But even odder, so too do the next three: “Joseph Biden,” “Nancy Pelosi,” and “Selena Gomez.”
In fact, looking back at the Presidents, John Kennedy & Jimmy Carter: 11. George Bush & Ronald Reagan (who had been Vice president and President): 10 & 12, which averages out to 11. Gerald Ford & Richard Nixon (who also had been Vice President and President): 10 & 12, which also averages out to 11.
I have too much time on my hands
For more Daisybrain poetry, check this out: Click.