Discovering chocolate that you had forgotten, late at night, hidden away in a cabinet or pantry is one of the signs of the impending Achocolypse when the false chocolate (carob) will battle the angelatins of Count Chocula in the Temple of Theobromine.
Admittedly, I haven’t read much of the Bible, but I’m pretty sure that’s all in there.
Here is some more chocolatology to enrich your vococoabulary:
- Chocolater: A time to eat more chocolate, later than the earlier chocolate-eating times (chocearlier).
- Choctoberfest: So much more delicious than that beer drinking festival.
- While many couples have trouble admitting that they are co-dependent, I readily admit that I am cocoa-dependent.
- Chalklate: Cheap, dry chocolate with the taste and consistency of a sidewalk writing utensil.
- Chocolite: Reduced fat chocolate. Pointless, really.
- Chocolatino: A delicious demographic of voters.
- Chocolatvia: A place I want to visit.
This is not the first time that chocolate has oozed into my blog posts. Discover more by letting your mouse bite into this delicious chocolate daisy: