Is it possible to have a truly original thought? Yes, I say! I assert that the following thoughts have never before been thought in the history of thinking:
- If penguins came out of my nose right now they’d be on fire.
- If I lived inside my dog’s toenail, I’d have to be careful not to fall out when he was scratching his ear.
- I’ll grow up to teach social & emotional skills, get arrested a few times for protesting war & start a blog called “Daisybrain”.
- Perhaps we could make friends with the cold virus, if we just understood its culture.
- If Morgan Freeman took a vow of silence, he would have to become a professional belly dancer.
- Hard work, responsibilities and self-reflection are just ways to escape drugs.
- No one has yet managed to rhyme the word “tomato” with the word “pancreas”.
- Cauliflower may be the most intelligent vegetable, but broccoli is cunning and pushes its way around other vegetables in its unending quest to rule human civilization with its weak-minded puppets: carrots and brussels sprouts.
- The air has decided not to go out today.
- If you took a person and replaced their body with a piano, you would have a piano.
Beneath this daisy lie some more original thoughts from Daisybrain: