Ever get sick? Odds are, it’s because of that disgusting sponge in your kitchen sink. Sponges are a breeding ground for illness producing bacteria and mutated alien spores*. It’s only a matter of time until your sponge infects you with flesh-eating bacteria. But there’s hope! And here it is:
Sanitize Your Sponge
Here’s how. You’ll need:
- a sponge
- a bowl
- a microwave over
- Microwave your revolting, wet sponge, along with a small bowl of water, for about 4 minutes.
That’s it! Smell your sponge now! It’s not sickening, is it? It’s not nauseatingly noxious, regurgitatingly revolting or even pukingly putrid. It’s ready to be your household helper once again.
To see the very first Daisybrain Presto-Learno, presto this daisy: