It’s the Annual Avoid Coming Up With a Post Idea – I mean Best of Daisybrain Post!
Sure, you could click on the Index & go through the blog posts yourself, but I have thoughtfully taken that tedious work out of the process for you. Now, you can click on some of 2013’s most thrilling Daisybrain posts right from this very post! Proceed….
- We started the year with a post called More Fat Cats. Because “Fat Cat” is the #1 search term that brings people to Daisybrain, many people were undoubtedly disappointed to find out it was devoid of obese felines and was all about a rhyming game.
- Slow Down falls into the category of Advice for Better Living by Someone Who Pretends to Know. I would like to report that many people have told me they were helped by this post. Yes… I’d like to report that.
- Here’s one of my favorite nonsensical posts: An Extremely Important Daisybrain Story. This post was written to appeal to people who are me.
- Type Type = Stereotype. Get it? Now Read this post about how we can inadvertently pass stereotypical thinking to kids, even as we are trying to do the opposite.
- After working for years with teens, I wrote a set of poems from the point of view of teens in 2013, the first year of the teen decade.
- Here is one of my brilliantly idiotic posts about words: Word is a Funny.
- Ever have the urge to say something completely original? Here are some totally original thoughts that have never before been thought by any of the billions of people who have ever lived on the planet: Original Post.
- My simple 10-Step Guide to Reaching Enlightenment.
- Be one of the few brave people to visit this obscure Daisybrain post: Words and Such.
- One of my favorite things to blog about are urban myths. Here’s my latest: Lies My Driving Instructor Told Me.
- In a rare display of personal information, I blogged all about me: Full Disclosure.
- My predictions for the future…. Now that it’s the future, see if any of them have come true! In the Future.
- This post includes a concise description of modern warfare.
- My favorite short story that I’ve written for Daisybrain. I am still waiting for the movie offers….
- Disambiguating oft-confused words, this is classic Daisybrain wordiness at its most unasked for.
- Why you should always look for four-leaf clovers.
- Here are some Curious Thoughts and Observations.
- More curious thoughts from Daisybrain!
- As part of my ongoing midlife crisis, I have crafted these Fashion Haiku for Middle Aged Men.
- The nature of God, explained.
- And finally, the post that took me years to complete, the extravagant multimedia post to end all posts which failed to end any posts, the penultimate post-modern post which you should visit and explore post-haste, Amazed by Steven Colbert.
This list comprises some of my favorite Daisybrain posts of 2013. I assume you will dutifully read every one. When you are done, you may click on the flower to take you to a previous Daisybrain retrospective. I’ll wait here for you.