Slight misspellings can create a new world of words. It’s like the genetic mutations that make evolution possible. So, here’s to the evolution of the language:
- Independance: A solo dance
- Burgerlar: A hamburger thief
- Berried Treasure: A delicious berry-filled dessert
- Our taxes pay for school textbooks made in Texas, often with an anti-science, anti-historical reality bent. This is fitting since “T-E-X-A-S” is made out of our “T-A-X-E-S,” with a very slight rearrangement of letters. Add just one little ‘s’ and you get Texass, which is how the state behaves politically.
- Correspondance: A dance correspondence
- Intellicent: A sentient penny… it’s coming.
- Facebloke: A faster way of referring to a Facebook friend
- Presidented: When the President’s car hits your car, it becomes presidented.
- Tryangle: An angle that’s really trying.
- Cansir: The formal way to address male cancer.
New Meanings For Old:
Contemplate: A thoughtful plate
From now on, pooping is called uneating.
The term “undead” should apply to all living things. And, you can call the dead “unliving”.
Lexicon Artist: One who deceives through language
That’s it for this post’s mangling of the English language. For more destructive lexiconning, touch this flower: