He want to shoot some China White
He met it in New Hampshire, but now
He can’t afford a bite
Junioring: The act of claiming innocence by stupidity
Internyet: Russian use of the internet to veto an election
Fakicity: Obvious artificiality and fakeness presented by people pretending to be authority figures
Flerp: To pass on a brain activity due to media overload. Example: In response to a question about the Trump-Russia conspiracy, “I flerp on that,” “I flerp,” or simply, “flerp.”
- Calling soldiers “Warriors,” like they fight for the Greco-Roman Empire
- Calling the country the “Homeland,” like its an island fortress where our species first emerged and must stay to survive, surrounded by hostile alien vampire globs
This week’s news has the White House saying that miners (people who dig stuff up out of the ground, not people who are children) don’t watch public television (PBS). Thus, they are proposing to eliminate federal funds for PBS. I figured that there must be a “Miners for Public Television” advocacy group. So I googled it. No “Miners for Public Television” or even “Miners for PBS.” So, the White House must be right. What else are they right about? I decided to google some phrases to find out….
- “People think Trump has small hands” gets zero results. Therefore, people think he has big hands.
- Also, no hits for “People like Hillary better than Donald.” You’re on a roll, Donny!
- “People think Donald Trump is stupid”: According to Google, as of March 16, 2017, only 4 people think this.
- Finally, 155,000 hits for “Donald Trump is the best president ever.”
So, the White House can rest easy. I decided to continue my search for truth on the internet, and this is what I discovered:
A lot of systems have been devised to help people take control of interpersonal conflict with the aim of facilitating positive, win-win outcomes. But, is there an underlying essence common to successful conflict resolution techniques? Let’s compare six systematized approaches to conflict resolution, looking for commonalities.
Just like the @ sign for “at,” there should be signs for “before” and “after,” something like this: and
Here is some Trump Haiku:
This Haiku is rigged
It is against Donald Trump
It is so unfair