- The Beginning of the End of America
- Limp Avian Turd vs. El Zen Sky
- Yoga, Qigong and Energy Flow
- What’s on the Mind of Daisybrain?
- LSD and Your Heart Chakra
- College Days with OCD…
- Read my posts on Medium
- Read Fresh New Posts Here…!
- Do You Suffer from OCD?
- Join Medium
- Amy Coney Barrett’s Cult
- Reminder: You are suppose to follow my blogging on Medium now.
- WordPress Sucks, but I still Blog… (see below)
- Where am I?
- Due to Suckage of WordPress, my posts can now be found of Medium
- The End of Daisybrain. Long Live… Daisybrain!
- Pandemic Poetry Part Song*
- How the GOP Nearly Became the Anti-Racist Party
- Neo-Wordism, Neo-Poetry and What Not to Do
- The Prettiest Poems Ever Penned on the Planet+ The World’s Wisest Words of Wisdom
- Today’s Post is a Petition
- Tweet it
- On a Lighter Note…
- Tearing Families Apart: An American Tradition
- The Beginning of the End of America
- Nodding Off
- Neo-Definitions… just because
- Nothing Matters. Here are some “Poems”
- The Essential Coronavirus Dictionary
- I’m Against It, pandemic edition
- Pandemic Poetry
- Infected Poems
- Daisybrain Covideo
- Not Productive in Quarantine?
- Weaken OCD Patterns
- Pictures of a Pandemic
- Pandemic Tweet Diary
- Obsessive-Compulsive People Everywhere are like, “Yeah — not so crazy now, am I???
- Monarch Butterfly Poem
- Can You Make a Poem About…
- 5th Word
- Potential Presidents Poem
- Melatonin: Bustin’ the Myths
- Vitally Important Poems
- An Apothecary of Apocryphal Apocalypses
- Names for Annoying College A cappella Bands
- How to Reach Enlightenment in 10 Easy Steps
- It, Too, is Stupid
- Watch Out Vegetarians!
- Don’t Ever Try to Unsubscribe to the New York Times. Ever.
- Loving-Kindness is the Key to Everything
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Trump’s Big, Beautiful War – the Video!
- Flow and OCD
- Trumps’ Best War
- Lactose Avoidance and a Storied Story
- Your Next Band, Named (and other random things)
- How to Easily Avoid Perpetuating Micro-Aggressions Toward Customers
- Pros and cons of all the Democratic Presidential Candidates
- Annoyed and Enlightened
- Subcultures are Icky
- Men: How to Lower Your Libido!
- Joey and the Restless Leg
- a wall, a prayer & some advice
- Hey Honky!!!
- One Tweet Memoirs
- 1-Week Lifestyle Diet
- Deep Hole
- I Dreamed My Family
- Rejected Rock Lyrics
- Some Poemish Songs (or songish poems)
- Public Health Timeline
- Bye Bye Miss White Supremacy
- Celebrity (Donald Trump) Uber Alles
- I dunno. Poetry I guess.
- Trick Your Brain into Mindfulness & Wellbeing
- Eric’s Words of Wisdom
- How OCD Interferes with Qi
- Daisy Portals
- The Universe is on the side of justice
- It smells like teen suicide
- Brand New Words!
- Messages Sent!
- Are Rock Lyrics Sexist?
- Go with the Flow
- Alphabet Story
- It’s the Children, Dummy
- An Urban Prayer
- Flowers on the Wall
- How to Build a Treadmill Desk – the Series
- I’m So Bored with the USA (new lyrics)
- It’s My Tumblr Blog!
- Barbuda 90% Destroyed – Here’s a Way to Help
- Band Names Based on Electronic Music Terms
- Thomas Hovering
- Be Afraid! But Not of North Korea
- 6 Reasons to Ban Homework
- I Kan’t SEE a Thing
- Words we need to make it through the next year
- Little Things That Piss Me Off
- I Apologize for Whatever
- The American Myth of Goodness
- Spouses of the Famous, Revealed!
- Things There Should Be
- Daisy Portals
- vegetables kill
- Death, Despair & Desperation
- The United State of Trump
- How to Figure out That Whole Immortality Thing
- Three Short Poems of Existential Angst
- Stray Thoughts
- 3 More Poems the World Didn’t Need
- 10 Things the Media Should Stop Saying
- I am the Creator of Worlds
- I Feel Threatened
- Iiiiiiiiiiiit’s Poetry Time!
- How the World Works, or All Hail Trump!
- Famous First Words
- I Know I’m Awake
- Google Proves Trump Right!
- Why Conflict Resolution Works
- Stand Up and Be Discounted (is the name of this blog post)
- Three Poems. Not Two. Not Even Four, But Three.
- Why I’m Not Voting 3rd Party
- Daisybrain Rates Super Hero TV Shows
- The Universe Demands to Know What it is
- Disconnected Thoughts
- Thoughts on Love and Compassion
- Question Poetry
- Emergency Blog Post!
- Poems that will get me killed
- Negativity in Poetry
- The Most Brilliant Things Ever Written
- Ocean Waves
- Top 10 Ways to Know if You are in a Movie (or TV show)
- Legendary Heroes: Top 5 Overused English Words of the 21st Century
- Abandoned Soul
- Three Short Poems and a Daisy
- What I Like and Don’t Like About the Shows I Watch
- Number Nine…
- If I Take a Break, am I Broken?
- Fake Definitions… from Daisybrain
- A Single, Short Poem About All of Us
- In-Between Poetry
- Free Idea #19: Fridge Poster
- Blow Your Mind with these Totally Random Blog Post Items
- Why I am Meh About Bernie Sanders
- Desperately Important New Words and Thoughts from Daisybrain
- Perfection in Flaws
- Four Poems that Begin with the Line, “Between Earth and Sky am I”
- Help Nepal
- My Breath
- Spiritual License Plates
- …But Do They Date?
- Secret Histories
- Pi Post!
- Jeux de Mots en Anglais!
- The Great Superman Parachute Mystery
- The Deer in the Snow, and other Poemish Words
- Mystery Daisy Porthole
- School World Conversation
- How I Lost 55 Million Dollars
- Possibly the Worst DB Post of All Time – Don’t Miss it!!!
- Cat Poems
- It was chocolate and it was all I needed.
- Rare Daisybrain Posts!
- Things People Say That Make No Sense
- Two Poems and a Thing
- On Retroactively Lowering School Grades
- My Second Most Embarrassing Moment of All Time
- Poems from a Winter Landscape
- More There Should Bes
- Two Poems, not Three
- After Ego
- Father-Son Cookbook Now Available
- The Inside Me
- 2014 Happened: The Daisybrain Retrospective
- Sabina is Gone
- Reality Split
- Time Again for New Words from Daisybrain
- God and the Meaning of Life
- Signs that Would Make Good/Bad Band Names
- Darall’s Story
- Advice to Teens
- I am a Man, and other serious poems
- Love me, for I write poems
- Why I Hate/Love Fall – Two Brief Essays
- The Old Man and Jonathan
- Instant Story
- Down with Rectangles
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: My Miracle Cure
- Woman is not an Adjective
- Debbie Ramone
- Product Suggestions for 2015 and Beyond!
- The End of a Story
- Thoughtful Comments from Readers
- My Brilliant Laziness Astonishes Me
- I am not Chuwar
- The Water Puppies of Sìthachulish
- The Daisybrain Universe
- Not Yet Words
- Things that Don’t Taste Like Their Name Implies
- “Hey Guys!”
- New Hampshire Living – Haiku from the Hinterlands
- August 15 Peace Projection
- Powdered Sugar Undermines Croissant
- How to Make Life Better with Words
- Read this and You Can Pretend You are in My Brain
- We are Waves
- Father-Son Cookbook
- The Soul of a Fly
- More Headlines I’d Like to See:
- Pretend that Your Opinion Matters!
- Why God? (and if so, where?)
- The Creative Union of the Conscious, Subconscious and Universal Minds
- The World’s Best Smoothie Recipe
- Love and Other Poems
- The Beauty of Nature and the Nature of Beauty
- T to the M: Marketing Transcendental Meditation to a Younger Demographic
- Before I Have My Wisdom Teeth Removed….
- Monstermon Cards
- Stray Thoughts
- I Keep Being Me: Sad, Sassy and Hopeful Poems
- New Words for Old
- Free Idea #18: Easier USB plugs
- Short Poems, by Daisybrain
- Music Video!
- The Problem with the War on Terror
- Bad Poems for Bad People
- Bad Yet Good Yet Bad Band Names
- Like, Share, Follow, Repost, Reblog, Retweet & Love Me! (I don’t sound desperate, do I?)
- Hippies and Punks
- Poems of Entrapment
- Future News
- Stew’s Last name is Pidd.
- Depressing Haiku About Aging!
- Road Tripped
- My Condition
- Farm Me
- I’m More Than a Name
- Brand New Words for the Mid-2000-Teens
- Seemingly Random Facts
- Bye Bye Polar
- Nonunconventional Post
- How the Earth Got Fixed
- Just another poem about the true nature of reality
- Jen was at the Counter
- Pro Blog
- Blurt (a short story about my strange life as a 7th grader)
- Is That All There Is?
- Expired Poetic License
- What Does it Mean to Be an Individual: The video!
- YOU WILL HAVE A NICE DAY… a cartoon
- Time Spotting
- Bandy About More Band Names
- Memories of Poems
- Are You Tired of Being a Comic Character?
- Snippets – little storylets from Daisybrain
- The Pledge of Resistance
- The 64 Dollar Question
- Pun Krock
- 2013: The Last Year Before 2014.
- Here Come More Band Names….
- 2013: a WordPress-generated review of Daisybrain
- Movie Clichés
- April and Emily: a 100 word story
- Counter Intelligent: The U.S. Drone Assassination Program
- erased: poems on life and death
- Text Puns
- A Series of Completely Unrelated Questions
- Playground Poetry
- Gram Ana
- Clutter Free
- The “Meat” Shop
- That’s Just Science… the Daisybrain Way
- Amazed by Stephen Colbert
- Should-Be Words
- Help The Philippines
- Medical Haiku
- Fashion Haiku for Middle Aged Men (Video Companion)
- About God
- Eieghgtt* Things the World Needs to do to Improve Itself
- Fashion Haiku for Middle Aged Men
- Avoid These 10 Jokes
- Curiouser and Curiouser….
- Thoughts that Recently Leaked from my Brain….
- Crossover Geek-Gasm
- Bad Ideas for License Plates
- Ghost Busted: a Critique of Ghost Hunters
- Dear God in Heaven, Not Another Daisybrain Post!
- Here’s a Concept for You
- More Curious Thoughts and Observations
- The Democratic Republic of Anagramia
- Why You Should Look for 4-Leaf Clovers
- Sanitize Your Sponge
- Some Daisybrain cartoons from days gone by….
- Celebrating the Kennedy Assassination at the 2013 Emmys
- The End of Twitter
- What’s the Difference?
- Anger Poems!
- Another Daisybrain short story: Mr. McLeery
- Help Kickstart WWIII
- Higgy Piggy Meets Fat Cat
- When is a War not a War?
- The Solenoid
- Water Puppies
- Killing Syrians to Punish Syrians for Killing Syrians
- Crapper’s Ballcock
- Phones… or Whatever
- I Know How You Think
- Wordup, Digitons!
- The RAMONES, in Haiku.
- My Most Embarrassing Moment Ever
- A Daisybrain Cartoon!
- In the future…
- The Wisdom of the Internet
- Full Disclosure
- Colorful Haiku 4 U
- Free Idea #17: Decorative TV Covers
- The Wild Wilderness of Words
- Free Idea #16: Gum Saver
- I am a Four Leaf Clover: Haiku of Alienation and Futility
- New Things Not True Post
- And Here is a Poem
- Words and Such
- 10 step secret to enlightenment
- That’s My Job…
- Original Post
- All about kids
- Thought Pimples
- Seasonal Poetry
- Word is a Funny
- Twitter my Feed, er, Feed my Twitter, er, My Twitter Feed
- Teens in the teens: Broken Kids and other poems for the teen decade
- The Foolish Frog
- why? Why?? WHY???
- Here are Some Further Assaults on the English Language
- The Persistence of Stereotypes
- Stand-Up Comedy One-Liners by Daisybrain
- an extremely important Daisybrain story
- Free Idea #14: Driving Rewards
- Word is the Bird: A Guide to English
- Slow Down
- More Fat Cats
- How Do You “Surf” a Web, Anyway? Another Year of Daisybrain
- A Very Daisy Year
- A Passel of Google Virgins
- Beyond Tactics: The Moral Case Against U.S. Drone Assassinations
- Daisybrain Presents: Things that have Never Been Asked Out Loud in the History of the World
- Word Playtocracy
- Things People Out There Need to Invent
- The Coming Achocolypse
- Click-a-Day to Help Middle School Students
- Words Don’t Lie! Romney and Obama Revealed!
- “I have learned a great deal on this subject. Thanks for posting.”
- Ward of Wordcraft
- What if We Hired People for Other Jobs the Way We Hire Politicians?
- Wandering Wonderings
- 15 Word Poetry
- I Should Probably Blog
- Wordiferous Wanderings
- How (not) to Build a Treadmill Desk: 3rd Attempt
- Libyan Man Kills Self Over Offensive Video
- Free Idea #13: Candy Patches
- I Make Things and They Break
- New Words for Old
- Useful Things That Don’t Yet Exist
- New Business Names!
- Free Idea #12: Talking Smoke Detectors
- I Don’t Support the Troops
- The Hot Dog Wars
- … But I’m Not a Poet!
- Love Poems!
- How to be Like My Dog
- Tomorrow’s Technology Today!
- Products I’d like to see & New Childhood Disorders
- Boy Beats Girl
- Free Idea #11:
- Flashback: a 100 word Story
- Hello Fat Cat
- Band Name Ideas!
- I Can’t Believe They’re Not Words!
- The Schizophrenic Presidency of Barack Obama
- Things Not True Too!
- Random Questions & Brand New Words
- Take My Brain, Please
- How the Internet will Doom Mitt Romney
- Words That Should be in the News!
- People of Gender
- brains! Brains! BRAINS!
- Improved Words!
- The Great (Daisy) Brain Experiment Part I
- (Daisy) Brain Experiment Intro.
- A Daisybrain Retrospective
- Curious Thoughts and Observations
- More Home-a-Phones!
- Suggestions for People Who Make Things
- Homophonia! Or, How You Spell Things Matters!
- Droning on About Drones
- Werd Thots
- Why We Should Stop Worrying About the Social Skills of Video Playing Kids
- Pointless Observations
- How Differentiated Instruction Misses the Point
- Things to Never Say or Do in a Movie
- Be the First to Use these Fresh, New Words!
- Cutting Lunch from the Menu at Public Schools
- Revealed: The True Names of Towns
- New Words You May Not Have Known You Needed
- Mysteries of Insects Revealed!
- Surprisingly Non-Virginal Google Phrases
- New Political Terms of 2011
- Headlines I’d Like to See:
- The Sun’s Not Setting… The Horizon is Moving Up
- Man In My Yard
- Enfathomable Neologisms
- Old Post Reappears on Daisybrain
- New is Old
- Brain Anagrams
- Word Musings
- Big Pants Update
- How to Lose Weight
- Skinny Mirrors and Other Retail Tricks
- Hodge Podge
- Part Time Courage
- Punishment is Done
- What Words Reveal
- Radiation Levels Not a Danger to Public Health
- How to Finance Japanese Earthquake Recovery
- Japan Disaster Relief
- Ends and Odds
- Funny Organs and Word Weirdness from Relatives and Students
- Recent Letter to the Editor
- Political Prisoners in the United States
- State Sign Suggestions
- Things Not True
- Aaron’s Blog
- Stray Thoughts
- Musings on Friendship
- Free Idea #10: Ice Cream Balls
- Aurora Borealis Now Visible
- New Words from Daisybrain!
- The Trouble With Harry – Questions About Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
- Missing Post Mysteriously Reappears
- Some Questions
- Mollusks are Taking Over the World
- More Google Virgins!
- Not to Mention…
- Strange Word Thoughts
- Latest Releases from the Department of New Definitions
- Glasses Incident
- Accidental Beauty
- Instant Poems!
- Ancient wisdom
- Ten Reasons to Actively Oppose Standardized State Tests in Schools
- How to Solve the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
- Daisybrain Presents: Common Expressions That Make No Sense
- Woman Not As Famous As Anne Rice Changes Her Religious Views
- Have You Had Your Fried Twinkies Today?
- Guest Column by Duke
- Link Fixed
- Minor Mutants
- Tune Out Fox News!
- Marriage Improvement, New Useful Words, and Myths Debunked
- Daisybrain Included in Top 7 Web Sites List
- Free Idea #9: Change Birthdays
- Words That Should Be
- Proud Conservatives Vs. Embarrassed Liberals
- Why Blog?
- New Post
- Some Important Suggestions to Fix English & Time
- Alpha Inventions Viewers Click Here!
- Police Vs. Clowns
- Free Idea #8: Talking Dog Toys
- What does it mean to be an individual?
- More Word Musings
- More New Tech Terms
- Disturbing New Words!
- Why I Don’t Care About Iranian Nuclear Plants
- Stuck Between Iraq and a Hard Place
- A Vulture Culture or a Cultured Vulture?
- Highlights of Latest Email Scam Correspondence, Part 1
- Coincidence? I Think Knot!
- My Specialty is Special Tea
- Status Update
- New Definitions! (or “Nude Effin-itions”!)
- Words Within Words
- Latest Scam Emails
- Get Your Business Name Here
- Fun With Alternate Spellings
- My Relationships With African Email Scammers
- Welcome to Daisybrain!
- Why IBM Can Never Be Taken Seriously
- Two Random Acts of Language Cruelty
- How to Take over Your School
- Help Leutenat Dave Marvin of Us Army!
- Women Can’t Do That
- Insert Title Here
- Latest Scam Email Correspondence
- Here is Something Strange
- Things That Never Happened…BUT COULD HAVE!
- More African Scam Emails
- Advice for Better Living
- Here are Some Funny Words
- A Teacher’s Perspective on School Reform
- Who Are You?
- Groups It’s OK To Make Fun Of
- Against Competition
- Unesasaree leterz
- Good Mourning, America!
- Ten things that Bug Me About English
- Virgin Google Phrases
- Bookmark Me
- It’s a Fact!
- Come Back to Daisybrain
- How to Improve Sports
- My New List of Silly Definitions
- Realization of the Day
- Some Thoughts in My Daisy Brain
- It Ain’t What You Eat it’s the Way How You Chew it: Lessons for Democrats
- Help Haitian Earthquake Survivors
- Excerpts of Email Scam Correspondence
- African Email Scams
- Daisybrain Launches Major Survey Project
- New Technology Words
- Here are some thoughts
- Daisybrain Year in Review
- Why I Don’t Like Florescent Light Bulbs
- Uploaded Scientific and Technical Illustrations
- Obama and the Peace Prize: Ouch!
- Poverty, Race, and Education in a Capitalist Nation
- New Political Jargon
- Pussy is in trouble!
- My conversation with Comcast
- Academic Papers!
- Insignificant Post
- Better Definitions for Words
- Six More Mind Boggling Suggestions!
- Flaws in Your “Reality”
- Pussy Voted #24*!
- Same-Sex Marriage: The Maine Event
- Vote for Pussy!
- Mind Boggling Suggestions to Improve the World
- Daisybrain Voted #1 Blog on the Net!
- Raise the Age of Majority to 25
- Funny Things Kids Have Said
- Observations (Read Me!)
- The Truth Behind Fried Sugar Balls
- Pussy Update
- Questions About Words
- More Pussy!
- Advice on Afghanistan
- Idea #7: Pussy!
- New Word Needed
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs review
- Some things I’ve learned this lifetime
- Idea #6: New Sport
- Idea # 5: Cockroach Wo/Man
- Why I wear only Woman-Made clothes
- Idea #4: Child Safe Doors
- Idea #3: Anti-Beeping
- Idea #2: Remote Control Window Roller
- Free Idea #1: Decaffeinated chocolate
- Father-Son Cookbook
- First Post
No comment, just subscribing.
[…] https://daisybrain.wordpress.com/index-2/ […]
No comment, just subscribing.
Eric just wanted you to know you have inspired me to create a blog. I have’t figured out quite yet the purpose except just to have somewhere for my thoughts to go. http://l0oree.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/the-smartest-kid-in-the-class/
Excellent – congratulations! It’s nice to have an outlet for your thoughts, isn’t it?
Thanks. I have added this to the bottom of my first post. Please listen to the children and never abuse them, hitting them crushes their self-esteem. If I had not been beat, I probably would of could of took and aced the ACT. When I finally came out of my shell age 19, two years out of highschool I decided to give it a try. I was living on my own since age 17. I partied all night still slightly buzzed next day while taking the exam. I missed a fully paid scholarship by 2 lousy points. Sometimes I don’t understand why I am the smartest in the classroom and do the stupidist shiz out of the classroom
I am thinking of using the blog as a storage research tool to writing a book. That would be so cool and peeps could see, who are interested how it all comes together step by step. The only problem with this idea I have never written a book before. Do you know any authors who have done something like this before? I need to research the research of writing a book lol. Does that even make sense?
Well, I think it’s good to research writing before you start, but I don’t know anything about it or any authors. I wrote a cookbook but never found a publisher. So, sorry I can’t help with that, but good luck!
How did you get an index page.? I have filled my recent post to over capacity, it only allows 15.
Well, I don’t remember doing anything to get the page – I think it came formatted like this automatically. It’s the WordPress Theme that decides what the pages look like. But I would go to the Help menu in Dashboard and choose the forums link & post a question about adding an Index & see what comes up. At the moment the Help screen is off-line for some reason, but maybe when you try it it will work.
Hi, daisybrain, I also had a curious thought about the number 7. Like you, I sought to make a ranking of every single band or musical act that has 7 letters in its name: http://www.rankopedia.com/Step1/12620.htm?refresh=12042210
I see you had a curious thought and posted about your blog site on our site, Rankopedia. Cool!
Hey… Is this still active?