Daisybrain endeavors to provide the world with practical suggestions for its own improvement. We’ve done it here, here and here, to link to a few. We have taken the fact that the world has ignored our suggestions as a plea for even more. So, here ya go:
- There should be an ambulance service for pets.
- There should be an app that delivers a mild electrical shock to people every time they say something racist, homophobic, sexist, etc…. Feedback without humiliation.
- There should be Smart Toilets that adjust volume of flush according to mass of contents and include an interior bowl ventilation system that sucks odors down and away.
- There should be Heated Winter Clothes that sense local skin temperature (feet, arms, etc,) and adjust heating accordingly.
- There should be interactive TV/Web shows where you get to choose how an episode proceeds. You would be given possibilities for a character to choose different actions and then see how the choice would play out. Does she choose to become a vampire? Do they move to LA? Should she ask her out?
And now for something completely different (probably).
Click this flower to go to a random post from the Daisybrain universe: