- Dogmatic: An automatic response from a dog, such as wagging the tail when you say, “treat”.
- Catalog: The cat’s favorite scratching post.
- Caravan: A car dressed up to look like a van.
- Example: Formerly ample, now not enough.
- Fungus: Uncle Gus… he is so much fun.
- Carbon: “good car” in French. Odd, since cars produce carbon and carbon is so bad for the environment. Somebody should tell the French.
He drinks chai tea at Tai Chi
The clever lad is leather clad
Wearing steel, he grabs the steering wheel
And at a fierce pace, with a pierced face
He drives his llama, alive with drama
Click for more fun with the word tea: